TSI FY21 Financial Results
September 1, 2021
We are extremely proud to share the FY21 Financial Results for Top Shelf International Holdings Ltd.
It has been a year of incredible growth highlighted by the delivery of prospectus forecast targets inclusive of revenue, margin and EBITDA.
The Company has aligned its scale and capability with premium brands in high growth addressable markets, which form the catalysts to deliver on our strategic ambition to be Australia’s leading premium spirits company at scale.
FY21 Highlights include:
- NED Australian Whisky and Grainshaker Handmade Australian Vodka being recognised as the fastest growing whisky and vodka brands in Australia
- National ranging of NED Whisky with distribution via more than 1,800 outlets by 30 June 2021
- The successful launch of our gold medal-winning Grainshaker Vodka in October 2020
- Premiumisation of the NED Whisky product range contributing to a net sales value per litre of $71.4 (at 43% ABV) in the second half of FY21 being a 23% uplift on the first half
- 1.6 million litres of whisky under maturation at 30 June 2021 representing a net sales value of $111 million
The full FY21 Financial Results documentation can be downloaded from the Investor section of the website.