Our premium Australian Vodka brand, Grainshaker, is now an Official Partner of the Australian Open!
The three-year agreement gives Grainshaker exclusive rights for the sale of vodka at the event for its premium straight bottled spirits and convenient, health conscious (low calorie and low sugar) mixers can, along with a range of brand promotion, digital, ticketing and activation benefits.
Grainshaker joins global alcohol brands including Canadian Club, Peroni and Piper Heidsieck as a Partner of the event.
Key highlights of the arrangements for 2021 include:
• Grainshaker an Official Partner and exclusive supplier of vodka(free pour & ready-to-drink products) throughout the AO precinct
• Grainshaker available for sale in selected bars, including RodLaver Arena and John Cain Arena
• Grainshaker dedicated bars on Grand Slam Oval and Western Courts
• Activation in the Atrium Bar showcasing Grainshaker’s premium bottled vodka varieties in bespoke cocktails. The Atrium will also feature exclusive Grainshaker Masterclasses on 12 and 13 February with TSI Master Distiller Sebastian Reaburn for VIP guests
• Digital marketing, merchandise and other promotional benefits.
In 2022 and 2023, Grainshaker will have an expanded range of activation opportunities, including a bespoke bar and activation space on Grand Slam Oval and an increased level of other associated benefits.
The Partnership will also leverage a range of other on-premise and off-premise brand opportunities outside the event.
Top Shelf’s Chief Executive Drew Fairchild said:
“As one of Australia’s globally recognised prestigious sporting events for the quality of its customer-focused experience, AO provides a significant opportunity to accelerate activation of the Grainshaker brand as well as broadening the Company’s on-premise and off-premise distribution base.
“The Partnership with Tennis Australia and the AO tournament is an ideal match as part of the platform being built by Top Shelf to become an Australian international multi-branded spirits company.”